My name is Mrs Ambreen Sohail from Gujranwala Cantt. I’m an online client (as he avoids to use the word patient) of Hussain Kaisrani – Classical Homeopathy Consultant for last 4 years. It doesn’t mean at all that I am constantly taking medicines from him. I took my last medicine some six months ago. My two children remained under his treatment.
When I started consulting with him in 2014, my four years son was suffering prolapse of rectum. I was very worried, as he had been taking medicine for quite a time but of no use. It was affecting his physical and mental health badly. I happened to talk to Homeopathic Doctor Hussain Kaisrani about it. He started my son’s treatment and miraculously my son got cure just in a week. That’s only one example.
If I view myself as his client, I’m surely a changed person physically as well as mentally. When I started taking medicine from him I was suffering anxiety, different kind of phobias which were related to weather like thundering, bolting flashing of light, feelings of insecurity, exertion and anger management. I had severe headache problem (that is 90% cured now). I used to be a complex introvert lady who didn’t want to have pity matters out even. But with homeopathic remedies and psychotherapy I started becoming better and better. He incited me to discover my potential and suggested me to involve myself in positive activities (I was a house wife by then). I joined an institute for acknowledging my potential that really helped me to overcome my complex personality. Today, Alhumdulillah, I’m a successful woman with a very positive aptitude for my life. I really appreciate Doctor Kaisrani that with his suggested medicines and psychotherapy (which he does without letting you know) I am a healthy happy soul with peace of mind. The big change, which I feel, is my being indifferent to people’s negative approach. Whatever the matter is I feel composed and try to handle it with great positivity and that is all because of that honest treatment which I have been given.
He is an experienced, educated, capable, rational, gentle, scholary, co-operative, polite and most importantly a very patient doctor who always prefers to listen you instead of compelling his suggestions. His another quality is availability. I use to text him about children’s bad condition and he responds me immediately. That’s not all, he asks again and again about their current condition.
I’m not the only one who got cure but my two sisters, my nieces and some other people of my acquaintance also got cured by his treatment. All of them are very satisfied with the best treatment and they do recommend others to contact him for their medical problems. It is really a blessing that you need not to visit his Establishment / Clinic necessarily as a case could be discussed through email and phone and medicine is delivered at our doorstep on next working day. It is the best possible solution of our health issues.
If I take a flash back, we were bound to eat some specific things and if we ever tried to get overcome it we simply got ill because our previous doctor had washed our brains in such a way. The blessing of God were restricted and we used to follow him religiously. When we started treatment from Dr Hussain Kaisrani we started eating all that stuff which was prohibited since decades (yes, decades).
For last four years, I haven’t visited any allopathic doctor for any kind of problem and that is a big blessing.
If you believe in homeopathy or in search of homeopathic doctor, I would recommend you Hussain Kaisrani of Homeopathic Consultancy Lahore with full confidence. He is a multi-talented who;
- Respect people, healthy or ill, regardless of who they are
- Support patients and their loved ones when and where they are needed
- Promote health as well as treat disease
- Embrace the power of information and communication technologies to support people with the best available information, while respecting their individual values and preferences
- Always ask courteous questions, let people talk, and listen to them carefully
- Give unbiased advice, let people participate actively in all decisions related to their health and health care, assess each situation carefully, and help whatever the situation
- Use evidence as a tool, not as a determinant of practice; humbly accept death as an important part of life; and help people make the best possible arrangements when death is close
- Work cooperatively with other members of the healthcare team
- Be proactive advocates for their patients, mentors for other health professionals, and ready to learn from others, regardless of their age, role, or status